Dave Peterson

#1:

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

Dim myCell As Range
Dim myRng As Range
Dim testStr As String

With Worksheets("sheet1")
Set myRng = .Range("a1", .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp))
For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
testStr = ""
On Error Resume Next
testStr = Dir(myCell.Value)
On Error GoTo 0
If testStr = "" Then
'not found
myCell.Offset(0, 2).Value = "missing"
Else
FileCopy Source:=myCell.Value, _
Destination:="C:\temp"
End If
Next myCell
End With
End Sub

#2:

In B1 and dragged down.
=hyperlink(a1)

Intotao wrote:

Hi Everyone,
My question is this. I have a spreadsheet with 350 files (and directory
paths) listed, all in column A. What I want to do is this. Copy all of these
files into 1 new folder called temp. Does anyone know a quick way to do this?

Second problem, Does anyone know a way to create hyperlinks from all 350,
without selecting individual and then changing?
I've tried a Macro - but it doesn't work because it requires each one to be
specifically pointing toward a file, on an individual basis.

MANY thanks in advance,

--

Dave Peterson