kimmyrt

Default timesheet with running total of overtime

Hi, I hope I can explain my problem ok, I need a formula to put in so that I
can just input the hrs. and the time worked over or under 40 hrs. a week
will come up. Also, I need one for a running total of hrs. worked over or
under 40 hrs. a week. This is an example of what my timesheet looks like:
A= Name
B= Work period (one week)
C= hrs. worked (in one week)
D= hrs. short or over 40 hrs.
E= running total of hrs short or over 40 hrs.
Basically, the timesheet is just one long excel worksheet with each week and
the hrs. on it.
So basically, I just need a formula for columns D and E.
If this doesn't make sense and you have an idea of what to do, just let me
know and I can send you a copy of the timesheet, it's really small.
Thanks so much in advance for the help!