Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave

Default array formula with a dynamic range.

Hello,

I have this array formula:
=SUM(IF(Trades!$J$2:Trades!$J$170=$M$23,IF(Trades !$J$2:Trades!$J$170<=$N$23,Trades!$L$2:Trades!$L$1 70,0),0))

I need the Trades!$J$2:Trades!$J$170, Trades!$J$2:Trades!$J$170 and
Trades!$L$2:Trades!$L$170 to be dynamic in lenght.

This is a stock trading sheet that I use to record my buys and sells of
stock. As I buy and sell more stocks I would like the formula to adjust to
include the new stocks. This formula is calculating the profit/loss for each
week of each month. It works great right now except I have to go and change
the lenght of the range 52 times (each week of the year) every time I sell
more stocks.

Is there an easy way to adjust the lenghts in this array so that I could
change the lenght easier? is there a way to use a variable for the lenght of
the array formula? Or an easier way to change the lenght for each week of the
year?