Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
learningasigo

Default chart with map underlay / formatting / labels / suggestions?

I am making a chart with a map picture (township map) as the fill effect and
the X Y as the data labels. (had difficulty getting the map pic to the right
scale)
The township map has only a few townships that I will have to plot
information/values for.

I have moved the labels to the appropriate place on the map but they don't
fit well and honestly do not look very good. (even after I change the
formatting on them)

I thought about having the point (ie specific township)radiate out with the
info but could not figure/find how to do it.

Or I thought about having the area on the map (ie township) do a 3D type
fill. (But I think that might be a tad too complicated for me)

Any thoughts suggestions or advice welcome.
thanks