Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DB.

Default Opening workbook at sheet required.

I've a 3-sheet workbook that always opens at Sheet 2 - I want it to open
at Sheet 1.
I know that the standard answer here is "The workbook opens at the sheet
on screen when the file was last saved" but in this case it doesn't! How
can I get it to work in the proper way, please?

Another problem with this Sheet 2 (but not Sheets 1 & 3).
I've only about 34 rows in use but the sheet offers me 65536 rows
(available by scrolling) instead of the 70-or so rows that I would expect.
How do I correct this please?

TIA of any reply,
DB.