Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Raphael

Default Charting labels question

I asked this in the Charting newsgroup also.

I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items.

I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference between the two.

My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I try to paste a table under the chart it does not line up with the columns of the line chart.

Any ideas of how to put a table with 3 lines of data under a line chart of 2 lines?

Thanks,

Mike