Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Default How Do I find/replace a blank cell with a formula?

See if this works for you:

Instead of Find/Replace....

Select the range containing the blank cells you want impacted
<edit<goto
Click the [special cells] button
Check: Blanks
Click the [OK] button

That will select the blank cells in that range.

Press the [F2] key to begin editing the active cell.
Enter the formula, being mindful of the workings of relative references

Then...Hold down the [ctrl] key and press [enter]
That will put the formula in each blank

Is that something you can work with?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Alvin" wrote:

I am trying to repalce all blank cells with a formula but I cannot seem to
figure out how to enter the replace with my formula?