Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Domenic

Default MOREFUNC

Assuming that you want to return the corresponding value in Column B
(the second column), try...

=VLOOKUP("ORIENTAL FOOD",THREED(Asian:Results!A7:B506),2,0)

Hope this helps!

In article .com,
"nemadrias" wrote:

Hi - I downloaded and am trying to use the morefunc addin to make
VLOOKUP work across multiple sheets in a workbook. Can anyone tell me
what's wrong with my syntax?

=VLOOKUP("ORIENTAL FOOD",THREED(Asian:Results!A7:A506),2,0)

The search term is "ORIENTAL FOOD", the two sheets are 'Asian' and
'Results', the range is A7:A506 in Asian, and I want to return data
from the second column exactly matching my search string.

Yet i get a #REF. ANYONE HELP ME???
Thanks in advance.
Steve