Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nicosalt

Default Vlookup

Is there any way that I can use validation or a function to find the test
typed in a specific cell and obtained the values next to it... Something like
vlookup. For example if I put bear in cell "A2" and I have a huge list or
database in another workseet I want to be able to see the options that I have
with that word, in other words,by typing "bear" automatically I will obtain a
dropdown list with all the words that contain bear in my worksheet, like
bearing, bearing gasket, beard, bear.. etc. (In a separate worksheet, not
using List range or custom filter in a list within the same worksheet)