Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:13:02 -0800, "Stan"
wrote:

Thank Harald. I tried that and I still get data such as 1/1/1900 1:42:00 AM
instead of the 25:42:00. Any other thoughts as to why it's attaching a data
and AM/PM reference?

You will always see that date/time in the formula bar. I don't believe there
is any way to change that -- the formatting will change the cell display, but
not the formula bar.

It doesn't affect the ability to SUM the data, however. If the formula bar
display is inappropriate for the end-user to see, it can be disabled at
Tools/Options/View Show (first line) and DEselect Formula Bar.

--ron