Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
luposlipophobia

Default highlighting cells that have desired results

I am using the countif function to analyis the number of times certain
numbers occur. Is there a way to have Excel highlight the cell using
the countif function when the result is "0" for example.

That is, say the data A1:E2 being analyzed is as follows:
1 3 9 5 20
5 4 2 5 5

A4 uses the countif command to check for 7s. So, in addition to a "0"
being displayed in A4, I want A4 to be highlighted so I can notice it
immediately. That is, in actuality, I am viewing a much larger set of
data and wish to notice the numbers with "0" hits right away.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
luposlipophobia