Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Vlookup only taking first line of data

Assign a name to your purchase orders data (say: "orders")

Then you can use it (as =orders) in the source range of an advanced filter

Criteria range must specify data label ("order_no") in first row, and
desired value (say 1234) in second row

Tick "Copy to another destination"

Destination range must include desired column headers

HTH
--
AP

"mickyd67" a écrit
dans le message de news:

How will filter work, when the information is in one sheet and I want to
pull it into another?

I am doing this for 100+ parts, with 700+ purchase orders.

I want to see each part's purchase orders below the part - without
having to copy and paste each block of data from the source sheet into
induvidual part sheets.

--
mickyd67
mickyd67's Profile: