Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Vlookup only taking first line of data

Use DataFilterAutoFilter or Advanced Filter

HTH
--
AP

"Michael Dinning" <Michael a écrit dans
le message de news:
Hello all, this is my first time of using this - so, hopefully someone can
help.

I am looking to do the following:

I have a part number - for instance 12345

I have a number of open purchase orders for that part - which are all
listed
on a rather large file with a number of other open purchase orders.

What I want to do is take all the open purchase orders for that particular
part and 'pull' them into another file. I would do this by looking up the
part number and pulling each induvidual line item of information into
another
worksheet.

Vlookup only takes the first value it gets to - how can I make it take the
1st, 2nd, 3rd lines of information?

Thanks for your help.