Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default How do you find the list option in excel on office xp

Angel

The "list" feature was added in 2003 version.

Your original post did not mention that you were using 2002(XP) version.

Gord

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:55:02 -0700, angel
wrote:

Thank you, I did all that and create a list is not there. I don't know if
it's because I am using Office XP and my lesson is for Office 2003. I have
not had any trouble with my lessons so far. Thank You for your help, Angel

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ToolsCustomizeCommandsData.

Scroll down and find "create a list" and drag it up to the Data menu.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:58:02 -0700, angel
wrote:

I am trying to create a list. When I click data on the menu bar there is no
list option to point to. I've gone to view on the menu bar, pointed to
toolbars and list is not there either. I am going to school online and one of
my lessons explains how to do this with those two options but they are not
there.