Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JonR

Default Sorting into different worksheets from a unique value

Hmmm.... This _shouldn't_ make any difference, but you can try moving

Cells(1, 1).Activate

into the If statement thus:

If Cells(2, 1).Value = "" Then
z = 2
Else
Cells(1, 1).Activate
z = ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Row + 1
End If

My only other thought is, and this is highly improbable, that you have two
Reds, two Yellows, and two Blues, everything else does not meet any selection
criteria and is ignored. Can you try e-mailing me your spreadhseet so I can
lookstep through the data and see what is amiss?

"Maria" wrote:

Well, the code is working, but it stops when all three worksheets have
filled two rows...
The code I'm using is identical to the one I posted with the exception
of Do Until Cells(x,36).Value = ""

Regarding the previous problem I was having (when the code stopped
after row 4), it turns out row 4, column 8 was not blank.

Thanks for all the help so far. Any ideas??