Harald Staff

Hi

It's a formatting issue, the calculation is fine. See if you have a number
format in Time looking like 37:30:55 -use that if so. If not then create a
custom numberformat [h]:mm:ss

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Stan" skrev i melding
I have a time field that displays data such as 0:35, 25:42:00, 16:00, etc.
which is the total hours for a category. My goal is to add all these up

get a total of these hours by category. When you click on a cell, the
formula bar shows things like 1/1/1900 1:42:00 AM instead of 25:42:00.

Can
you tell me how to convert the data to actual hh:mm:ss so I can add them

up?

Many thanks!