Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003, Windows XP, Stuck in Cell Selection Mode

I have the same issue with one of my users. She is running Windows Xp
Sp2 and Office 2003 on a brand new IBM T43 ThinkPad. This issue
happens to her in Excel, but also seems to carry over to Project,
Outlook and even Windows Explorer. I've tried everything including
replacing the machine fearing it was hardware related, but nothing
helps. I've checked the StickKeys and Accessibility Options.I have
many users with this same configuration and no one else has this issue.

Please tell me you found a resolution to the problem. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!