Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stephen R. Gibson

Default Printing embedded charts in Excel 2007

I'm not sure if this something peculiar to my system or Excel 2007.
I'm finding that embedded charts are not printing correctly. They are larger
than displayed on screen, even in page layout view, and they are not even
close to where i place them on the page.
In addition, they print as if they had been converted to images, with all
the fuzziness that goes along with them.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this just goofiness in beta?