Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike G

Default How do you find the list option in excel on office xp

Can you quote exactly what your lesson plans wants you to do. Lists are
created by hand typing them in or importing them from another file, its hard
to understand exactly what the requirement is. Post back

"angel" wrote in message
I am trying to create a list. When I click data on the menu bar there is no
list option to point to. I've gone to view on the menu bar, pointed to
toolbars and list is not there either. I am going to school online and one
of
my lessons explains how to do this with those two options but they are not
there.