Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy

Default Moving Information

Firstly I would like to thank you Max for your assistance! We are now trying
to take this one step further. I have numerous departments which will be
completing the workbook, also the workbook has numerous worksheets such as
Furniture, Equipment, Computers etc. Once they have completed all the
different worksheets and the information is processed using the formula
provided above, and I have all the items ordered on a seperate worksheet, I
need to group the information. An example would be:
Administration completing the "shopping list" and Marketing completing their
"shopping list". I need to place all the Furniture ordered by the two
departments on one Final worksheet and all the Equipment ordered on to one
worksheet.

(I hope you guys get the idea)
Basically I have tried copying and pasting the information but it does not
work. I have tried to tweak the formula by changing the A1 to A80 and its not
working because the cells are not matching up I guess. (A80 is where the
information for the second department would start.)

Thank you guys once again!

"Max" wrote:

"Andy" wrote:
Yes this is true. It does not happen when I input the formula above.
Although it still includes the items with the 0 quantity, along with placing
it in order. I unfortunately do not want it in chronological order. The items
are listed in a specific order on the "shopping list" and need to maintain
that order, if that makes sense. I am just trying to change the above formula
to not place the items in order, along with making it not pick up the items
with 0 quantity.

Not sure what's happening over there <g,
but here's a sample construct to illustrate:
http://www.savefile.com/files/6089699
Extract Lines with Qty more than zero in other sht

Although it still includes the items with the 0 quantity, along with placing
it in order. I unfortunately do not want it in chronological order...

The results extracted in Y do not include items with zero quantity (this is
the criteria !), and extracted items are in the same relative order that they
appear originally in X (there is no chronological ordering)
--
Max
Singapore