Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yang-Um

Default How to calc #'s giving totals 1-15=1, 16-25=2, 26-35=3, etc

I need a formula that can calc #'s giving totals: 1-15=1, 16-25=2, 26-35=3,
etc.

So that when I plug in say 9, in the first column, I get 1 as the total in
the next column but if I plug in 18, I get 2, etc. This is for a school
physical workout challenge with different points being awarded according to
repetitions done. The first column contains the no. of reps and the second
column contains the points awarded. The formula has to include all
reps/points increments in the range from 1-60 reps and 1-5 points.