Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Default Can't see 2 open workbooks listed in the Window tab

This is not a question on charting, but let's be nice for a change :-)
The 'problem' you describe pops up when you open Excel twice, what might
happen when you double-click the file from the Explorer to open it while
Excel already is open. It will not happen if you have Excel open and open
the file from within.
HTH,
Henk

"TomD" wrote:

Using Excel 2003

When I have two workbooks open I think I should see both of the workbooks
listed in the Window tab on the Menu Bar. I only see the workbook file I am
in. What can I do to correct this?