Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Default [Excel 2007 Beta2] Function SUMIFS

I have just looked at the on-line example! What rubbish!
It states: Each cell in sum_range is summed only if all of the corresponding
criteria specified are true for that cell
But in =SUMIFS(B2:B5,A2:A5,"=Julie",A2:A5,"=Hans") , in any A cell we have
either JULIE or HANS so nothing ever gets added.
IMHO it is Help that is wrong; the function works as advertised (see my
first post)
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Franz Verga" wrote in message
I'm trying to use this new worksheet function, using the example provided
in the online help, but it doesn't work asbsolutely... The only way I
succeded was using it like a regular SUMIF...

I think it should be some bug in this function...

--

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy