Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JonR

Default Sorting into different worksheets from a unique value

You'd probably be better off doing this with a VBA macro. Can you post a
sample of your data and your sort criteria?

"Maria" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use that would sort information from a master
sheet into up to 4 different worksheets in the same workbook? Right
now I'm engineering IF statements, but I've come across the problem of
blank rows. To get rid of this, I fixed the false value as "zzzz" and
then sorted (because when sorting with " " as the false value, the
values end up on the bottom of the worksheet) but when using the Find
and Replace option, it replaced the zzzz values in the formulas, which
defeats the purpose. Are there any other options or any ways to tweak
this? Thanks!