Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
patfergie44

Default Pulling Data off Web - Need Function Help

Hi Biff,

When I pull data from the web, it populates the worksheet. The Heading
for the first Data is in cell B1. The numbers then begin in cell B2 and
go down. In column A are dates beginning at A2. Depending on how many
dates are in the web page depends on how many rows of data I get.
There is always a blank cell before the next set of Data2 is displayed.
So, I never know where that will be placed on the worksheet.
Basically, what I need to do is:

Beginning at cell B1, I want to place that cell into another worksheet
along with everything below it, up to but excluding the blank cell (I
won't know how many cells since it will change each time I run the web
query). Then, right after the blank cell (it might be B5, B6, B7,etc),
I want to place that Data into another worksheet. Hopefully this
explains it better.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Pat

--