Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Pulling Data off Web - Need Function Help

Ok........

Each time you pull data does each set contain the exact same number of
entries?

Data
Number
Number

What is the EXACT location (cell address) of the first set of data starting
with the word Data?

Biff

"patfergie44"
wrote in message

Hi Biff,

When I pull data off the web, it comes in as this one time:

Data
Number
Number

Data2
Number
Number

And this the next time:

Data
Number
Number
Number
Number

Data2
Number
Number
Number
Number

What I want to do is extract this information and place it into another
worksheet as:

Data Number Number
Data2 Number Number

And the next time as:

Data Number Number Number Number
Data2 Number Number Number Number

It changes each time up to as many as 10 rows for each of the Data I'm
trying to extract. There is always a blank cell between the last
number of the first set of Data and the start of Data2.

Hopefully I've explained this correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Pat

--
patfergie44