Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
patfergie44

Default Pulling Data off Web - Need Function Help

I have searched extensively for an answer to this but can't find
anything.

I am pulling data off the web and it puts data down the column in the
following manner:

Data
Number
Number

Data2
Number
Number

I need to extract each set of Data to another worksheet. The problem
is that it will be anywhere from 1 row each to 10 rows each. In each
instance, there is a blank between the two sets of Data. I've looked
at ISBLANK, LOOKUP, SEARCH, etc. but nothing I've tried has worked
out.

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Pat

--