Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob

Default Extracting multiple entries in a cell into their component pie

Ron,

The range always starts with cell F3 and ends when it encounters the word
"TOTAL" in column F. Please note that within that range, there may be one or
more blank cells, so your macro would have to test for, and then skip over,
those cells until it encounters the "TOTAL" cell. Is that doable?

Thanks again for all your help.

Regards, Bob

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:33:01 -0700, Bob wrote:

Ron,
Your macro is perfect! Thanks a million!!!
I want the output to start in cell N3, so I changed your line "Set dest =
[B1]" to "Set dest = [N3]".
Rather than selecting the range I want to split up, could you tell me how I
can modify your macro to always have it start with cell F3?
Thanks again,
Regards, Bob

Bob,

How is the range defined?
What does the data look like?

Does the relevant range always end with the first blank cell at the bottom of
the column?

I've got to go to a meeting, but I'll get back on this when I return.

Some combination of the CurrentRegion property and Resize property will
probably do it.

--ron