Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Paul B

Default again: number a list

Mike, hope it works out for you, I can't help with the German

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Mike Sound" wrote in message
"Paul B" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Mike, have a look here and see if this will do what you want,

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip035.htm

Yes, Paul, that's exacly what I need! But poor Mikey is too stupid to
translate the formula for the german Excel 2002. I tried a lot with ZÄHLE
(for COUNT), but it will take time to get it fixed and working.
The other tips were also good, but I am a little obstinate and a formula

is
more elegant.
Thanks all!

Mike