Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Default Excel 2007 Beta 2 Bug Posts

Mike

I'm afraid it's a little cloudy currently. Many readers of these groups
(MVPs and others) have been on this program as early as pre-beta releases.
We have a tool to report and discuss bugs.

With a huge public roll-out of the software at beta 2. The largest ever
attempted by MS, I think they are hoping that the bugs will get questioned
here and that either they can vacuum them up, (but don't bank on any
replies) or that we, who know most of the known issues will ensure you get
told if it's known, or we will post it in our beta area if we think it's
new.

I think also they will be filtering groups by beta, 2007, etc to try and get
to them easily, so include the 2007 or beta in the subject.

Short advice, post way...we'll answer on known and pick up if not and let
them know

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Mike L" wrote in message
Is this the best discussion group to post Excel 2007 Bugs? (as
"suggestions
for Microsoft"). I was directed here from the Office 2007 site but did
not
get any replies to my bug posts. Any suggestions?
--
Mike L