Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob

Default Extracting multiple entries in a cell into their component pie

Yes, I included as many columns as the biggest entry when I defined ArrayB.
In fact, the range ended up being N3:DD115. I then put your formula starting
in cell DE3. BTW, for whatever its worth, the original data range is F3:F115.
Your formula worked beautifully for the entries (19 of them) contained in
the first cell (F3). It broke out all 19 entries into the range DE3:DE21.
After that, I got all zeros in the range DE22:D278.
Maybe I'm still doing something wrong. Thanks again for your help.
Regards, Bob

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

When you define ArrayB, include as many columns as the biggest entry.
You will get lots of zeros in the output column.
To get rid of them and justify up, select the output and
Edit Go To Special Formulas Numbers
Delete Shift cells up
This assumes your data is text, as it is now.
If it is not, I got a fix for that too.