Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Use multiple criteria with COUNTIF: between dates and not blank

oops, mis-read it. I see that now seeing Ardus' response.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=SUMPRODUCT(--(G2:G20<""),--(MONTH(A2:A20)=1))

for January

Note that SUMPRODUCT doesn't work with complete columns, you have to

specify
a range.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"l.shields" wrote in message
Using Excel 2003 I need to count rows where the date in column A is in a
particular month and year and column G is not blank.