Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
North for Short

Default going to last row of data in a spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet which is connected to another spreadsheet, which I
have called Historical and youv'e guessed it, it contains lots and lots
of data. I have a macro which copies the daily data and transfers it to
the historical data but I want to be able to see the last row of data
and that is where my cusor is. I have asked mates and they have come
up with various formulas but it doesn't want to work. Can anybody help
me.:)

I have a formula but I can't get it to work:(

Sheets("Historical").Select
lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
Range("A: & Lastrow").Select

--
North for Short
North for Short's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22695