Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vikram

Default Auto email - With every new entry on my user form

Hi

I am not a software pro.....and just trying to build my own "Customer
Complaint Database" in excel. I have built a User Form for Data Entry.
I am wanting to add following features to my user form:

1. Send an Automatic email message to selected recipients informing
them that there is a new complaint logged...possibly with a reference
no. etc...

2. System generated serial number for every complaint ....every time
the form is opened...

3. Is there a way I can use another user form for reporting? I mean can
I get filtered results by selecting certain criterions......e.g. Report
based on complaint categories, report by customer etc..

If anyone has readymade codes for this, will be much appreciated...

cheers

vikram