Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete Dray

Default Another Date related question....

Certainly........
We have columns for each year going out to 2015 (Or however far we need).
From your dates, I need the number of days (Using DAYS360) in 2004 to appear
in the 2004 column, days in 2005 to appear in the 2005 column, days in 2006
to appear in the 2006 column etc. All the other columns must return Zero.
As I said, there could be up to 2,500 rows, each with a potentially seperate
start dat and end date, the formula must allow this.

At the moment, there is a seperate worksheet for each year, so the workbooks
are getting rather large!

"VBA Noob" wrote:

Can you post a sample data.

E.g if start date is 1/5/04 and end date is 1/3/06 what do you want to
see as the result ??

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833