Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PY & Associates

Default Merging 3 workbooks when they are not exactly the same

You have three files.
Is it not easy to manually rearrange the columns before copy and paste them
together please?

"Karen Le" <Karen wrote in message
I'm trying to merge 3 workbooks to get a list of vendors with TIN,

address,
last activity, last updated ID & last time updated etc and encountered a

few
problems. (One workbook has vendor name, last activity, last updated etc,
another vendor name, TIN etc and the last one vendor name, address, last
updated etc.)

My "Compare and Merge workbooks" option is grayed out so I couldn't try

it.
My lists are not identical (one has 38,449 rows, another 23,566 rows and
20,915 rows) and the "last updated ID & last time updated" columns are not
the same in those 3 files.

Is there a way for me to compile what I need into one worksheet?

Thanks!