Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default How do i create multiple pivot tables with one field automatically

If you have at least one field in the page area, select a cell in the
pivot table, and on the pivot table toolbar, choose PivotTableShow Pages.

Leonardo wrote:
I'm trying to get a sheet for every single element of a field in a pivot table.
I know this is possible by double clicking in the field once it's located at
the top of the pivot table. But i haven't been able to do it now and i was
wondering if there's a certain option i should flag or unflagged.

Thank you.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures