Bob Phillips

Connect directly to a news server, and cut out the middleman (who might not
make them all available)

--

HTH

RP

"Hari Prasadh" wrote in message

If I go to http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?pr=956 and then

navigate
to English - Office - Excel I get 12 Newsgroups, the same as in my Outlook
express (Excel General Questions, Excel New users, Excel, Excel 123

Quattro,
Excel Application Errors, Excel Charts, Excel Links, Excel Macintosh,

Excel
Printing, Excel Programming, Excel Setup, Excel Worksheet Functions)

But If I go to
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...verview.mspx#2 I

get
7 newsgroups (General Questions, New Users, Application Errors , Charts ,
Setup , Programming , Worksheet Functions )

Why is there a difference?

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India