Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
digisummo

Default [sorting rows]

Hello everyone,

I am trying to sort part numbers from column1 but I want the
descriptions which are in other columns 3-10 to follow the numbers. I
want to use the sort command but I think it will only sort column 1 and
not take the descriptions and other information purtaining to that
number in the other columns. How can i tell excel to take the
horizontal data in the other columns with it?
Hopefuly I haven't confused anyone to much here.
Thanks in advance for the help. Here is the file.
-Nate

|Filename: Aeron parts4682945.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4897 |

digisummo