Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tarique

Default vlookup or #N/A

I have designed a sales tracking worksheet which I assigned a specific
numbers to distributors. In an other sheet I copy the sale and vlookup
function just look up the data and display on specific cells. But the problem
is that if any distributor have no sale on particular date. Cell displayed
the error message "#N/A". This means that I first to delete all cells value
which contains that error and then I able to see the total sales.
I used this function with if command to prevent this error but in vain.
Anybody please help me to overcome this situation.