Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rao Ratan Singh

Default Thank you Max

Thank you very much Max. You solved my problems several times. Thank you once
again.

yours

RRS

"Max" wrote:

Assuming the dates in your date column are real dates,
and your regional short date format is: M/d/yyyy

Autofiltering on the date column ..

Click Data Filter Autofilter Custom
then make the settings under "Show rows where":

is greater than or equal to : 4/1/2006
And
is less than: 5/1/2006

Click OK

The above should filter out "data for the month of April, 06"
--
Max
Singapore
"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote:
I have a worksheet which have Sales Record for the whole year. I tried to
filter for particular month according to date which is in column A from
01.04.06 to 31.12.2007.

I just want to filter data for the month of April, 06 than how i should use
data filter custom so that its reults come what i want.

Regards

RRS