Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Lincoln

Default Contitional formatting help

In Conditional formatting, set your first condition to Greater Than or
Equal To 21 and set your color to Green.

Set your second condition to Greater Than or Equal To 4 and set the
color to Blue.

Set the last condition to Less Than 4 and set the color to Orange.

Does that work for you?

Jeff wrote:
I have a problem with getting conditional formatting to work properly for
me.

What I want to do is use the cell background colour to indicate the number
of items in the cells (column)
I've spent hours trying to get it right :- (

If F2 is equal to or less than 3 (or cell is empty) 'to orange
If F2 is between 4 and 20 'to blue
If F2 is equal to or greater than 21 'to green

Solution gratefully accepted

Jeff