Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
prjman

Default wrapping of very long text in EXCEL 2002 cells

Thanks for your quick feedback, Bernard.
I had already used Alt+enter to separate the lines within the cell. So there
must me something else to do.

Regards,
prjman

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Use ALT+ENTER at the point where the text is to break
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"prjman" wrote in message
I have a very long text with multiple lines in one cell (formatted as
text).
That cell shows(and prints) only #####################...
When I select the cell is shows the proper text lines in the toolbar.
Autowrap is turned on, but does not seem to working for this cell (it
does
for others). I tried making the row hight large enough to show it, but no
luck. I need to keep the column width fixed.

How can format the cell to have autowrap work correctly?