Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ovid962

Default Find and replace

I have a table with 6 columns, A to F. Column A contains unique item
numbers. Column B contains descriptions of those items. Columns C-F
contain a random listing of the numbers from column A.

I want to replace the random listings of items in C-F with the
descriptions of the items from column B.

There are 1300 items. Can I do this without running 1300 Find and
Replaces?

I would be happy with four new columns added that have the descriptions
for the random items in C-F in the same order (not exactly a replace).

Thanks!

Al

--
ovid962