Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Default Protect my formulas!

Hi Vegas,

1st - Format | Cell | Protect | un block (the default all cells are blocked)
for all cells that the final users will edit.

2nd - Tools | Protect

hope this helps
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"VegasBurger" escreveu:

Ok, I am so close to this worksheet being done. Thank you everyone for your
help and finally one last question, I hope :)

I have everything working the way I want it to work, now I want to protect
my workbook from the people who might use it deleting the funtions/formulas
from the cells. How can I do this and still allow them to use the worksheets?

Thanks!