Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pdberger

Default Protect my formulas!

Vegas --

It's a two-step process, which you start in ToolsProtection. First you
'Allow Users to Edit Ranges', in which you select specific cells that users
will be able to manipulate after you lock things down. then you 'Protect
Sheet', creating the password you'll need to get back in later.

HTH

"VegasBurger" wrote:

Ok, I am so close to this worksheet being done. Thank you everyone for your
help and finally one last question, I hope :)

I have everything working the way I want it to work, now I want to protect
my workbook from the people who might use it deleting the funtions/formulas
from the cells. How can I do this and still allow them to use the worksheets?

Thanks!