Jasper

Default Validation List and VLookup are ackting strange

I linked my validation list to a Vlookup function which gets the needed
information out of another sheet. Next thing I did was copy this validation
list to the 20 cells beneath the first one. I used the F4 option to make sure
it gets the values from the right source.

The strange thing is: €œwhen I for instance use this validation list in the
3rd highest row and pick from the list the 2nd highest, the Vlookup function
shows #N/A.

When more information is needed I will be happy to provide it. Thanks in
advance,

Jasper