Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul Mathews

Default variance %

You may need to invoke the Analysis ToolPak to get the "Var" statistical
function. Click on ToolsAdd-ins, then check the "Analysis ToolPak" item.
Close the Add-ins dialogue, click the "fx" function key to see all your Excel
functions, then find "Var" under "Statistical".

"karibug" wrote:

I am trying to calculate the %variance between MTD actual and MTD
target. I can't seem to find it in my excel book or in the help
facility. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

--
karibug
karibug's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35425