Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fonz

Default Help with cell formatting

I love the sarcasm but it didn't get me where I needed to be. The whole point
is to have it done automatically in an environment where multitasking can
lead to hair loss. I found this code and used it. It works.

'Target is an arguments which refers to the range being changed
If Target.Column = 2 Then
'this check is to prevent the procedure from repeatedly calling itself
If Not (Target.Text = UCase(Target.Text)) Then
Target = UCase(Target.Text)

"Paul Mathews" wrote:

Bravo, sometimes the simplest solutions are the best! :)

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

First, select the column and select the cell format to be text
Second, touch the CAPS LOCK key
third, type
--
Gary's Student

"Fonz" wrote:

I would like to format a column of cells to allow for me to enter text and
for the cells to automatically make the txt ini all capital letters. HOw can
this be done please? Thanks in advance.