Dominic Olivastro

I know this isn't the answer you want, but there is no reason for this
behavior. I can't duplicate it in EXCEL. You might want to look at the
contents of the cell. Are there <CR's in the cell, or null characters?
That might effect things.

Dom

"Fred" wrote in message
Office 2K fully patched to latest updates.

We have several Excel spreadsheets with cells that have several hundred
words in each cell.

1) When we highlight the cell and press COPY then go to another cell and
press PASTE in another spreadsheet not all of the words are pasted.

2) When we highlight the cell and press COPY then go to word and press

PASTE
all of the words are pasted in a text cell.

2) When we highlight the cell and press COPY then go to notepad and press
PASTE all of the words are pasted.

There are multiple cells that need to be moved but we cannot use method 2

or
three because there are thousands of cells like these.

Is there anyway to change this default behavior?
Thanx
Fred